Google

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Apple's iPhone

Happy New Year everyone!! For my first post of the year 2007, I'd like to tell you all about the Apple's new product which was introduced last Thursday. On Thursday, January 4th, after 2 and half years of development, Apple Computer Inc. introduced a new product, iPhone, which has multifunction of cellphone, iPod music player, and internet. It's very thin, close to the appearence of iPod nano and operates by touching the screen.The price will be $499 for a 4-gigabyte version and $599 for 8 GB. It will be available in June. I really am looking forward to seeing the iPhone although, it's little to expensive to afford it for myself. I sawthe picture of the iPhone on the internet and it doesn't look like a cellphone at all! It's more like a smaller PC screen. I'm also interested in how the new product is going affect the cellphone market in Japan. Will it affect the percentage of major companies share like DoCoMo, au, and Soft Bank?? We definetly have to keep an eye on the iPhone!!

No comments: