Google

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Balance

Now I don't have a boy friend or am not in love with someone. It is kind of easy to live without such a boy because I do not have to suffer from the way to approach or how he thinks. Well, I kind of disturb my life when I worry about such things... :P But sometimes I come to be sad that I'm not in love with someone. We can live without such feelings, but to be in love is very precious and fun. Humm... difficult. Well, I'm not going to rush my self to love someone, just will see around and find someone special someday☆。・ Boys and girls who has lovers, please take care of him or her! Boys and girls who is in love with someone, please make much of the feeling of love! Boys and girls who is in the situation like me, please do not rush your self and just improve your self! Good luck everyone<3

No comments: