Google

Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Importance of HUG

The other day, 100 years old man who still works as a preschool director was interviewed in one TV program. Interviewer asked, "Last year, 2006, we watched a lot of news about commiting suicide after being bullied. It became a big big problem. What can solve this bullying problem?" He answered, "Some people says that in order to solve the problem, school should take some measures like withdrawing the person who bullied in practice from school. However, I feel that the most important thing is parents' love for children. Especially, It is really significant for children to be loved untill 3 years old." After watching this program, I think of my childhood. When I was a child, my mother often hug me. Still now, I remember the warm hug of my mother. Then, I came up with one idea, HUGGING! American often do it, but in Japan, hugging is not so popular. To show love warmly and directly, let's get accustomed to hugging! I hope that in the future, children will feel parents' love more easily through hugging and children who being bullied will take another choice, not commiting suicide.

No comments: