Google

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

39℃...

It was Friday night when I was struck sudden fever. During my part-time job, I felt something strange little by little. After that, I went home and fell down onto my bed without taking a shower, nor changing my clothes. When I lay down, my chair fell over me, but I coudn't remove it... I had no power to do anything...... I wanted to sleep anyway, but deadly headache and burning fever prevented me from doin' it. I could hardly sleep (though I may have passed out) and then, the sky was getting blue. As the symptom was a little bit better, I could move and checked my temperature. 39.2℃...I was really upset, for I've never had such a high temperature! And previous night was incredible...the symptom was much worse!! Thanks to this, my weekeend was spoiled... I had had plans - getting CD of Red Hot Chili Peppers... Instead, I did nothing but taking water. Now, I'm fine, no problem, although I feel tired and throat-pain remains and I can't taste...it's terrible. Living alone...I understood how dangerous it is. No one can give a hand unless we who live alone ask for help. I don't know what caused my cold, but I have to pay more attention to my health, indeed...

No comments: