Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Construction!!?

On last Wednesday, I went to Sakuragi-town with my dear. Although we set in the rainy season, that day was cloudy, so we didn't have to bring umbrellas with us. We didn't have any special plan, so we wandered around the town. I felt as if Sakuragi-town was made for couples, because we were not in any trouble even though we had no plan. We had enough time, so we watched movie "TRICK." I recommend this movie to watch!!! Because it is really really funny!!!! I could not help laughing from first to last. Then, we went to Yokohama Red Bricks Warehouse. The night view was so beautiful and romantic♪ At the end of date, we planned to ride in the Ferris wheel. BUT!!!!!!Σ(>_<、)Unfortunate happening occurred. The Cosmo World was closed during night for construction work. That's why we couldn't see the beautiful night scene from the Ferris wheel...so, we promised to come here again to see night scene. If you know nice date spots, please tell me(^ω^*)v☆

No comments: