Google

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Nosebleed...

After the fever, I was struck serious cough and nosebleed. I can understand coughing, but...nosebleed? I hadn't had a nosebleed for many years, so I was really upset. The beginning was Monday, when I was working at my working shop. IT suddenly flew from my nose when I was dealing with some vegetables which are used in lunch menu. Instinctively, I got myself away from vegetables. I nearly spoiled them with my blood... Since the amount of blood was not half, other staffs was worried about me. There was no pain and I thought it would stop soon, so I said OK. However, it kept running for more than 10min.... Since then, it continued for 1week! Everyday, I lost blood from nose... Yesterday had no nosebleed, so the record stopped at 7days, but I'm still paying attention to my nose. At the same time, I have to regain my blood...I lost it toooo much...

No comments: