Google

Friday, June 23, 2006

Okonomiyaki

The day before yesterday, I had a Okonomiyaki party with my friends. The party was held in my friend's house. I can't unbelievable!! She lives with her grandparents in Meguro, though her parents house is in Kanagawa. I went to the Meguro's house. It was very very very big!! It was a three-story house. And to my surprise, the first floor was her room. Why?? Maybe it is bigger than my house in Tokyo....( I live with my sister.) So, it was very comfortable. We prepared for the ingredient. The ingredient was kimuti, pork, cheese,corn, octopus and so on. I like Okonomiyaki, but I'm poor at cooking. So, I worried about "Can I make it well?" No problem!!! My friend was very good at cooking♡><♡ We could make the delicious Okonomiyaki. And it was very big size!! We were satisfied, and thought " I wish I could cook well...." I need a practice! Please tell me a simple menu(^^;) The match of Japan vs Brazil started. I was going to watch it with my friends, but it was canceled. So, from now I watch it in my house!

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

Have you had "Monjyayaki," similar to okonomiyaki though it's more like liquid than okonomiyaki. Both of them are my favor!
As for my holidays, I'm also a "marverick!" haha, I like this word♪ Good representation.
I like walking around and dropping into shops seemed interesting.
Do you know somewhere nice around Kitijyouji or elsewhere? I'm planning to go there alone, or maybe with someone, not my g/f...