Google

Friday, June 09, 2006

Troublesome neighbors...

These days, I suffer from my neighbors(._. :) They moved here few weeks ago but I don't have an acquaintance with them. One day, I took the washing but somthing smelled...What this smell?? Finally, I figured out. That smells were maybe...garlic. Why?? Few days later, I knew. They did a barbecue in their balcony!! Oh, my god!! I really wanted to say like "don't do that again" but I'm chicken[LOL]After few days, they did it again. I couldn't tolerant any more so I remarked to them. Since then, they stopped to do a barbecue but they are noisy especially on Friday and Saturday night. What's happening on Friday and Saturday night!? \(+0+)/ How about your neighbores??

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

oh...you're unlucky...so, do you have to stand till you move to somewhere? If you are not moving in 3rd grade, you may be bothered for long time, mayn't you?
hmm...I was lucky, for my room is at the top floor and corner
Anyway, we have to avoid troubles with neighbors...