Google

Friday, June 16, 2006

Stage

On last Sunday, I watched the stage at the Tokyo Art Theatre. The scene was Tokyo of forty years ago. It is like "Always the evening of 3-chome".  There were some ad-lib. It is just like the stage to have a happening. However, I thought that " Is it a happening or deliberately?" I don't know that... And the stage was fusion of music and laugh. It was very interesting. We won't be able to experience it on TV, because TV isn 't live. I had a good experience,so I want to watch various stages, in particular, Takarazuka, Shiki Theatre Company and so on. Do you know a good performance?

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

Thank you for your advice.I'll see a doctor if it happen again.
Then, I'm glad to see that you succeeded to put a picture! You can ask me again if something happen :)
well...and I've never seen the stage, except one which is held by school event, so I don't know exactly what it is like...
If it's interesting, I'd like to try!