Google

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A parcel

I've got a box of cherry from my father today. My father is already retired his work then he is enjoying retirement life now.. He often goes to cherry farm for picking a part time job and enjoyment this season with his friend. He told me he went to cherry farm for picking job with his friend a few days ago they had to picking job but.. the planter left there they get started to eat cherries.. They ate too much omited to do the job. My father is constipated now because of cherries.. That was so funny. His way of talking evoked a laugh yes, he has strong country accent to speak. Anyway, he lead a full life. He and his friends lent a field.. seed more ten kinds of vegetables in the field, grow them then eat themselves.. They also go to fishing and eat them like a self sufficiency. I think he has a happy and luxurious life.. Don't you think so???

No comments: