Google

Friday, June 16, 2006

damn!!!!!

sorry for being late... there's only one thing i could talk about... the world cup!!!!! and on last monday, our japan had it's first game against australia! the game started 10 at night. and for me, after school ended i went to yokohama with my university friends. we are kind of like a circle cause we are together at school all the time. and we went to a dining bar which my friends working at and we watched the game with screen. all the people were wearing the blue uniform and boy it was exciting!!! i wore it too! when japan scored first, all the people inside jumped up and high fived the people around. actually i hugged someone that i don't know.lol but we lost and we're all in a bad mood. but the world cup just started!! japan's gonna beat croatia and brazil and i know it!!!!!!!! i will probably be in shibuya the next game so if you see me? come talk to me! if you know who i am

No comments: