Google

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Firework

A firework season is coming!
There are many fireworks display in Tokyo. And there are many different fireworks. Do you know "Music firework"? About firework, we can listen to the sound of it only, But about music firework , we can listen to the music. It can fit the music to the light of fireworks!!! It is very fascinated, isn't it? So, we can enjoy fireworks by using our ears and eyes. Last year, I went to see fireworks twice. I have some trivial stories about it. First, I went to Chofu. It is a bit famous... (or very famous?) Chofu is near to my house, I 'm very looking forward to it. But there were an earthquake the day.(ToT) So, I didn't want to go, while my friends must go. We decided to go and meet at the station. I had a mistake... There were many many people . 人人人人人 Because of that and the earthquake, my celluar phone didn't work and I couldn't contact my friends. When the firework ended, I could meet my friends. Next, I went to Yokosuka wearing my Yukata. I could see beautiful fireworks♡
Moreover I found YOU. It isn't my name(^^;)v
She is a TV personality. I was very surprised,so I enjoyed both fireworks and the circumstance.
This year where do I go to? If I can, I want to see fireworks relaxing.

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

I like music firework, for it makes us excited, moved, and it's really beautiful! I sometimes think that music firework is more exciting than usual ones.
Then, have you ever seen any other TV personalities? I've seen one entertainer, MachaMacha, with green and orange collored hair.It was somehow curious...
If we want to watch it relaxing, we need to find some unknown spot...Since I'm stranger, to find it will be hard, but I'd like to do that!

Now, as you know (maybe),Kiyohara is to participate in All-Star Games as DH! You can't miss it!