Google

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Summer Vacation

To those who living alone: do you go back to your hometown? As for me, yes, but the main reason is not to see my family, nor to meet my friends. To watch baseball game! Some people say that watching baseball isn't interesting, but that is because you never been to the game, especially exciting one, I think. It is certain that games are sometimes boring, though, my favorite team whose name is Fukuoka Softbank Hawks seldom plays boring games. Audiences can enjoy cheering. To cheer the team is the most exciting thing - not only cheering the members, there are many ways to excite! 1) Every inning of offences, we all stand up and cheer the batter, singing (shouting) the song of him, and dancing. 2) At 7th inning, we sing FSH's song and afterward, we fly baloon, usually white. Since the number of the audience is more than 40,000, the scene is fantastic! 3) In case out team win, firework is set off in the dome! Aithough many other reasons are left, I'll refrain from mentioning more. Anyway, is it too earliy to plan? hmm... may be so, but it gives me good energy to get over the Exam!

No comments: