Google

Friday, June 02, 2006

★☆My foreign friend☆★

Hello(^^) Today, I want to introduce my foreign friend☆ I have a chinese friend. She and I have known each other for four years. When I was a high school student, she was an exchange student from Canada. Our high school have a sister school inCanada. We became acquainted through that system. She stayed in our school half a year. After she went back to Canada, we are in communication throug e-mail!! She often send me an e-mail and sometimes she writes me a letter. Few hours before, she sent me an e-mail♪  Guess what!! She said she is going to come to Japan this summer(0^^0) I'm looking forward to the day from now on!!! I want to take her out for somewhere interesting☆  By the way, do you have foreign friends?? I wnat to make more foreign friends♪♪

No comments: