Google

Friday, June 02, 2006

Lazy recipe

Recently, I am bored about going out on Fri and Sat nights with my friends... Yes, that's so fun but.. I think I need a break a little while.. So, I've been enjoying myself Friday night right now.. I made some dish for my dinner.(to see photo) I've got 2 pieces of salmon from the chairman. Some bosses visited the chairman place where is Iwate-ken. They had to send some documents and explain about the documents face to face. Anyway, the chairman gave some fresh fishes some bosses then we shared them. I had a time to cook tonight. There is no recipe just add herb salt and vegetables then into the oven quite simple.. ummm.. lazy recipe?? or good sense of cooking I have??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks very delicious..you must be a good cook