Google

Friday, June 23, 2006

One of my favorite spots in Fuchinobe

From last October, I live in Fuchinobe by myself. Since then, I have been more interested in this town, and sometimes explored by bycicle. So today I introduce my favorite restrant that I found with my friend. The restrant is located on north side of the station and it takes 1 or 2 minutes from there. Do you know USA, a karaoke box? It is opposite to USA. Its name is really unique, so you will find it easily, but you may have a little hesitation because of its appearance...However, you should enter! Inside of the restrant is really small, and there is only counter, though I have never been to 2nd floor so I don't know. When I go there, I always order "Gyuusuji don"♪ Its taste is really good, and meat is surprisingly tender!! In addition, its price is reasonable due to student discount.If you go there, let's talk to the master. He is kind and nice. "I like it! You should try!"

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

"Shang-High Jimmy," it's the name of the shop. Indeed, the bowl is tasty and the master is really kind. He treated ice cream in last visit.
I also recommend...hmm, I feel like going now...