Google

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I went to the park.

On last Saturday, I went to Showa Memory Park with my friends. We were going to meet at Nishitatikawa station, but I met one of them at Tatikawa station. So, we rode in the train together. We talked and talked happily. I had trouble...(;0;) From Tatikawa station to Nishitatikawa, there was only one station. We didn't realize that and returned tha same way. The park was very large!! There were a pond , a barbecue tent, a pool, a cycling road and so on. The day it was raining, we couldn't enjoy all the things. I think there is a quite place to get together. Someday, I want to go there, have a barbecue and ride a bicycle on the sunny day(^-^)♩

1 comment:

Jaguar said...

It seems nice park... If it was good weather, you may have been able to show some picture, mayn't you?
TRICK, DVC, MI:Ⅲ, I have many movies I want to watch...I'd like to go to watch movies with my close friends, but they have g/f and they are filled with planning dates... Should I go alone?LOL