Google

Friday, June 02, 2006

New Enemies

One day, when I was home and opened my door to throw my trash away, there was a man in front of my door with smiling. He was a salesman for newspaper, and said “Hi, I walk around to distribute a small present in this area, and please receive this.” Suddenly he came closer to pass something small, and cut in his leg between the door and entrance, so I couldn’t close my door…then he began talking. Now I can’t remember what he said, but anyway he forced me to read the newspaper. I really wanted to reject because I can read newspaper in the library, but he wouldn’t stop talking with loud voice and he seemed to conspire something bad… I felt that I wanted to escape from here or close my door, but he was still there. However he said ”If you sign here, my boss will come here in ten minutes to confirm this agreement to read it.” , so I signed to drive him off right away. In minutes, his boss came, and I explained what had happened and said ” Once I signed because of his threat, but I won’t take newspaper like your company.” with returning the small present, and finally I could turn back the boss too!! Please be careful about any salesman!!

No comments: