Google

Friday, November 23, 2007

Break fast

Do you eat brak fast everyday? Maybe many peaple say "No." I think. But as you know, it's very bad thing. By the investigation which was done by the Ministry of Agriculture, it was found that if every peaple who don't have break fast daily become to eat every morning, about 5,000,000,000 (50 billion) meal will be consumed. And 1,500,000,000,000 (1 trillion and 500 billion) yen market is become. Then, why it' bad not to have it? Because it must be main supply of energy of the day. Your brain work with the nutrition, grape sugar. But we can't keep in our body long time, so we don't have it wake up time. Therefore, eating morning is essential to work brain well and to do study, work, and live cheerfully. I heard that having rice in morning is good because rice have lot's of grape sugar and it is absorbed and digested slowly.

1 comment:

chabetsu said...

This article is very interesting. I eat breakfast almost everyday, but when I do not have one, I feel sleepy and not energetic.
Therefore, I agree the importance of breakfast.