Google

Monday, November 26, 2007

Internet bullying

Nov 23, The man who lost his daughter by internet buylling opend her suicide note in her cellphone. His daughter was bullied at website which named "Gakko Ura Site". Her classmates speak evil of her body odor or something in the site. So when she jumped from the shocool, she grasped her cellphone hard. Recently, this kind of bullying is increasing. Interner bullying is especially terribble because we can't see who are they, or who write such a bad thing to me. I hope bullying is gone early.

2 comments:

Kuro said...

I think so too. Bullying their classmates without telling their names is terrible! Bullying can be escalated by Internet`s anonymous system. I think these bullying are indicating problems of the Internet.

Gloria said...

I agree with you. The anonymous system of the Internet is escalating the Internet bullying. To prevent this kind of terrible things, we have to change the bad system of the Internet.