Google

Saturday, November 24, 2007

learning from the movie, Green mile.

A few days ago, I saw the movie, Green mile which appears Tom hunks for the first time, and I learned a lot of things from the movie. An black man who is the user of God was given death penalty because of some misunderstannding. He said in this movie that even though there are too much cruel cases of muder, almost all us do not seem to care about this things. This situation is more unbelievable. Actually I think the news about such cases I hear from the TV is just only a few of the all cases which happen in the world. It is possible for all people to be involved in some troubles which is not related to them. I wonder why though we are the same persons, we try to heart each other. I think if all people hope the real safe and peace of the world, war and many cruel cases will disappear. And I cannot help stop hoping it everyday...

1 comment:

chabetsu said...

I totally agree with you. Even if people in the world have different opinions and cannot understand each other, nobody has a right to hurt others.