Google

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Year-end lottery tickets are on sale

Yesterday, the year-end lottery ticket started to be on sale. Many people gathered to lottery shops to become a billionaire. 74 people can win 2 hundred million yen and 222 people can win 1 hundred million yen. I think it is very very lucky if someone got that prize. My family always buy the lottery ticket every year. But we never win a good prize. I hope we can get a good prize someday. I've heard that where you buy the ticket is also important. Places like Ginza is a very nice place to buy the ticket because many winning tickets always come out from Ginza.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I also heard this news. There are many many people who were on a line in Ginza. And I've never got a good prize either... I was just losing money...

Anonymous said...

It's good to know that your family buys the lottery tickets every year. I wish you get a good prize and I believe that you will win amazing prizes....