Google

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Limit to Eat

Recently ,many companies and factories, such as "meat hope" and "Akahuku", distort the limit to eat. Certainly, we cannot forgive it, but I think Japanese people too worry about the limit to eat. Generally speaking, we can eat the food which is over the limit. Moreover, the limit is decided too earlier because the companies consider about the consumer's desire to eat something fresh. I think the trend is connected to garbage problem. At the store I work now, we throw away a lot of food which we can eat yet every day. I always feel MOTTAINAI...

2 comments:

may said...

I agree with you!!I also think the limit of food is too early in Japan. We must think about people who cannot get food in the world.

Gloria said...

I agree with you. We throw many food away everyday even though there are many people who are suffering from hunger. We must think what can we do to help those people.