Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Moral

Human is social animal. Maybe, some of you don't realize this fact. But you absolutely live in society. Because you watch this blog now. To live in the society, people must keep moral. But, regrettably, some people cannot keep moral. The other day, my friend submitted their report. This report's dead line was one week ago, not one day. Ordinary, such delay is subtracted because of his meglect. But he had medical certificate. Symptom is cold. So, he was exempted his point subtracted. He was smiled.
By way of parenthesis, there is no medical evidence in light cold.
On the other said, a lot of student did their report without sleeping and playing with friend. Maybe, some student overslept because of sat up late at night to did their report. If there report level are same, my friend's point is higher than overslept student. I wrote this blog as if I have moral and he doesn't have moral. However, I am not perfect person. I'm very immature people. I always note to don't make others displeasure, but maybe I make others displesure. And my friend have a fascination which I don't have. Perhaps, my friend see this blog. I will appreciate changing your thinking a little.

2 comments:

candy said...

I also think such people cannot live in this sociey after graduate university. all students have to do at least what they should do.

ichi said...

I often see people who need more moral in the train such as drinking alcohol and don't give a seat for old people.