Google

Saturday, November 17, 2007

A SICK ROOM OF SCHOOL

Last one decade, the number of children who consult a teacher about mental problems was rising rapidly, and they account for forty percent of users of a sick room. Compared with before, children nowadays have worries of every kind; such as study, bullying, relationship among friends and home environments. This is because social surroundings and the lifestyle have changed greatly. In my childhood, I went to a sick room only when I had physical problems. However, from now on school’s sick room has to make an atmosphere which children think easy to go to a sick room when they have not only illness and injury but also mental problems.

2 comments:

candy said...

Actually I also use this system when I was a junior high school student. i liked the teacher.

tarako said...

I think it's not bad tendency. Because it means that children can tell some worrries to a teacher.