Google

Friday, November 16, 2007

LED ZEPPELIN

Do you know Led Zeppelin? It was one of the most famous rock bands in 70’s and they are also famous all over the world even now. Recently, they will hold a concert again in London and it is only once. Therefore, many fans want to see them and get the tickets of this concert. However many people couldn’t get tickets and they was disappointed it. On the other hand, one fanatical man got this ticket at auction on the internet. The price of this is eighty three thousand pounds (about 19,000,000yen). I can’t believe that. But this auction was charity and he contributed. So, can you pay the big amount of money if you want to see your favorite stars? Sure,I can’t do. But I want to follow his passion.

1 comment:

tarako said...

I know the band. But even if I were a fan of the band, I wouldn't buy the ticket. It's too expensive!!