Google

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Michelin Guide Tokyo

The Michelin Guide Tokyo, published in November, is the first edition outside Europe and the U.S. in the famous guidebook that rates restaurants and hotels in cooking, quality of foods and tradition of cuisine. It is first issued in Asia, and about 60%, selected restaurants, serve Japanese cuisine. For the first selection in Tokyo, professional investigators looked for 160 thousands of restaurants. So if you read the guide, how is it when you come by all means?

2 comments:

mu said...

I'm interested in this guidebook.However, I will not actually go to the restaurant introduced to this guide. As for those restaurant, I feel awkward about visiting and the
price seems to be also high.

matcha said...

I have heard that today the Michelin Guide Book is on a huge hit. And the restaurant that got 3 stars evaluation is full of reservations. I think it is a very honor thing that some famous Japan was evaluated by very grand book. But also, I think that we Japanese are too long with European things.