Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Entrance Examination

A season of the examination will come soon. However there is no end to mistakes of questions and marking by the university entrance examination every year. There are several people who failed in the examination for it. Because there are the persons who has already entered the other universities in the examinees, they cannnot do anything even if they said that they passed the examination after having passed for several months. I strongly think that universities must carry out a examination more carefully. What do you think that universities can avoid such a situation?

1 comment:

sfx said...

I feel that is big matter, and I agree with you. Every university might be more careful to examinate someone. I think so too about Admission's Office exam. I've heard before is that some AO test taker drop out until their 1st year ends. If you knew they'll quit their school, and you take them, I think it's blackmail.