Google

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mcdonalds also cheated us

it is found out that Mcdonald's made an alteration. At 4 Mcdonalds shops, Waseda,Otsukaekimae,Shinotsuka,Hongo 3chome,the employees chenge to put older seal which date shows over deadline to newer seal which date shows before dead line on 3 kindsof salads. I was disapointed to this news, and i also though it is found out again because many big food companies have been found out to cheat us recently. I do not know which food company should i believe.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

I was surprised at this news though there are many cases like this these days because I have trusted Mcdonalds. We need to doubt all deadlines.

puru said...

I think Mc Donald's rules were too strict a bit in the first place.They had been putting ther products(salad) to dust box after 12 hours in fridge.They should have set a more actual and reasonable deadline,and then keep them properly.

ochi said...

I eat Mac frequencely, so this news was very shokking.In Japan, a lot of food disguise trouble has happening. It comes out anywhere else, when you try to find. I hope that the maker should think more about food hygiene.