Google

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Major league Baseball

Recentry, a lot of top player belong to Japanse Proffesional Baseball team challenge to the Major League Baseball. It is a little sad that I wii be not able to top player in Japanese baseball park. But I wish their action in the U.S. If one man didn't go MLB, a lot of major leager don't born. Hideo Nomo is Japanese pride. Recenht years, He couldn't be active. Because of elbow injury. the source of this injury is pitch a folk ball too mach. In return for a great active, he lost formar speed and sharply. I want to see big tornado on the mound.

1 comment:

aomidori said...

I’m not interested in baseball but you like it, so I feel there are various people in the world through this contribution and I think that I have to interest in baseball. Also, I want Nomo to return the stage of MLB soon.