Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Achievement Test carried out in Japan

Ministry of Education practiced the achievemnt test for the first time in the blank of 43 years which made me not upset as I expected. I was glad to hear that the elementary school students are doing much better regardless of yutori education since the test showed that students have ability to answer basic problems. However I think that schools have to do some catch up on the ability of application because there were 20 points difference between the points of the basic and appicated test for elementary school students.(10 points for elementary students) However I believe that we still have difference between students going to cram school and those who are not, children living in urban cities and those living in countryside. Eventually these difference leads to a social difference. Therefore I think we should make our educational system more harder since students have foundation in their brain so that many students can learn more complicated matters which will reduce difference in the future.

No comments: