Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Two caces related to the Internet.

Recently I have heard two caces related to the Internet. One case is about a man who let a 12 year-ald girl stay his apartment for 8 days. Fortunately she was not to be killed or injured. The other case is about a man who made a web site to help people commit suicide and practically helped a woman commit suicide. I think there are too many cases related to the Internet in today's society. Actually I also have my own home page of a web site. Though today's people can use and make web site easily, I think we have to be so much careful all the time when we use it.

5 comments:

Naho said...

I think these cases are serious problem recently. I feel we can't live without computers(internet) because Internet is so convenient. But I feel we depend on the information from internet too much although we are not sure whether these are correct or not.So I think we should recognize there are some dangerous and incorrect informaions in some websites.

puru said...

As we have manners in reality, there are manners for the internet.
Many people these days, tend to think things on web and things at real the same. This is dangerous. Its easy to lie on web. Users need to be aware of this.

chabetsu said...

I also think that we should be very careful when using the Internet. We never know when and where we are going to be involved in a case today.

Mcboy said...

I think Internet has not only good aspects but also bad aspects. We should use Internet in right way.

Gloria said...

I noticed again that the Internet is dangerous. We hear a lot of incidents which are related to the Internet. We have to be cafeful when we open our information and recognize the power of the Internet.