Google

Monday, October 15, 2007

The development of the market in North Korea

Yesterday I watched the news about North Korea on TV, and I was surprised to see the circimstanses in Pyongyang not because of its terrible life but because of its development of the market. In the past, there was a rationing system there. However as the system declined becouse of the poverty of the country, people started to sell some products to make money for their lives. Nowadays many people open their branch stores whicih sell clothing, groceries, accessories and so on. So there are a lot of branches on the street. I think the development of the market will make North Korea's politics clean. So I hope North Korea's govrment will not control or prohibit citizens' action and people in the country will be able to act more as they want to...

1 comment:

RAY said...

This news is so interesting. Developing market will makes people wealth.(it is true there are exceptions) North Korea's government isn't thinking about there citizen's happiness I think. There are many antecedent that the government do harms to there nations. Yes, I think people in the country want to be more free too.