Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Doctor who spilled out the secret was arrested

Today the doctor who gave away the information about the boy who set fire to his house to kill his father was arrested. This event appeared because one writer published the book about this boy although this case has not be settled yet. And in this book, there is some information which it was impossible for her to know. According to the new paper, the doctor said, " Because she asked me to give information again and again, I gave her the informaion about this event." When I read this, I could't believe it. I think even though we have the right to know, this kind of information have to be keep as a secret to protecet the right of privacy.

1 comment:

RAY said...

I never heard about this neas. Yes, the doctor must to keep secret of their patients, but she, the author is so irritating. I hate these kind of human that noses secret or privacy of others and publish for their money and wealth. We mustn't forget there are many people like this women in hte world and many people they were cracked their honor by them.