Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Breakfast

Breakfast is necessary for start of a day. But, recently mainly more children and young people don't have it because of no time and no appetite. This leads to out of shape and stress. So, "drinking breakfast" have become popular. That is because people are able to supply nutrition instantly, moving. Now "drinking cereal" which contains fully dietary fiber appeared. People of today are really busy. On the other hand, I like to have a steady breakfast regularly better than "drinking".

3 comments:

omochi said...

Sometimes I don't eat breakfast. But it isn't good for health. I have to eat breakfast everyday.

candy said...

I also missed breakfast today.
So I am hungry now...

someone said...

Drinking breakfast is good. Because people that do drinking breakfast are understanding the reason that eat breakfast. But I like to have a steady breakfast too.