Google

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Halloween!

Do you know the Halloween? Of course, everybody yes. But do you know the origin of it? Originally, it meant eve of All Saints' Day, the Catholic ivent in which they enshrined the dead. And, in B.C.5, November 1 was the start of new year in Celtic calendar so October 31 was new years eve. And those took place together and it became Halloween. But now, the meaning is lost. It's contains bussiens strategy like Saint Valentine's Day. But I don't care becouse we can fan! Simly, it's OK peaple can enjoy I think (^o^)/

4 comments:

Cristina said...

I haven't know the origin of Halloween either. I want to held Halloween party and eat many pumpkin.

victoria said...

i didny know that too!

it is interesting

but i wonder how come it started to say "trick or treat" and get snacks.

chie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chie said...

I haven't know the original meaning of Halloween, so now I'm surprised.