Google

Monday, October 22, 2007

Oil Price is making our living harder

The cost of the oil are raising which affects our living in many situations. For example, in my house, we started to reduce using our car to drive far distance. Not only the oil but even the electricity and gas costs are going higher, one that I read this morning said. This is because we use oil to produce everything that it highlights our reliance towards oil. I believe we cannot make a living without oil since we depend on it too much that it can devastate our economy. I believe that the recent raise in the cost of produce has a lot in common to the oil raise. This is because, again, we consume our most convenient resource, oil for wrapping, and transporting. When it comes to think of the renuable energy, we still have to be concerned with the high-cost of the new resource,for example, corn for bio-combustion energy. I maintain that we have to somehow find various kinds of resources so that we can share all to not raise each cost. Adding to this point, I believe it is desireble that we can decide which to consume for each one so that the efficency will increase.

No comments: