Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Today's college students's thought

I heard the result of the research that was investigated college students's thought about the meaning of college. Recently, college students seek stability. So, about half of them, go to university to get only academic back ground. And some of them vaguely go becouse of infuluence from thire friends, parents, teachers. It makes me unhappy becouse I think that there are lots of things which are done only young, especially student. I think our future is depend on the action we do now. So I want to do many things I can do only now such as studing, club activity, my university's event and so on.

1 comment:

maria said...

I want to try what I have been able to do owing to having become a college student. I want to experience a variety of things.