Google

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The death of a famous japanese architect.

Few days ago, a famous japanese architect, Kisyou Kurokawa passed away. Today I watched documentary about him on TV which was recorded before he died. Not only as an architect, he standed for Parliament though he lost the election. In the campaign speech, his outstanding performance became the focus of criticism. Actually his action was so strange but he was a man of grate phisical, so I was surprised to know his death. Today I actually felt his talent again to see his works of art on TV. I think his name and his works will be praised forever and I pray for the repose of his sole.

1 comment:

chabetsu said...

I also watched the documentary. I think that it was well-done. I knew what I had not known about him.I thought that he was a warm-hearted man and that the relationship between him and his wife was such a beatiful one.