Google

Monday, October 29, 2007

HAIRSPRAY

Hi. Do you know “HAIRSPRAY” which is the movie? The day before yesterday, I went to see the movie and I learned many good things, so I’m going to talk about this. This story came from Broadway so it is actually one of the most popular musicals. This movie has one fat girl who is very pretty and powerful and she fought for enjoying dancing. We can see this movie in a light mood. However, it describes the problems of segregation and women’s complex. Therefore, we can get many good messages from this movie. For example, “Don’t care your miss. Yesterday is the past, so you can always renew yourself, today.” In addition, it said that we should cherish family and I was impressed with this message very much. Also the song of this movie is very good! We can enjoy this through music. So, I want to recommend seeing HAIRSPRAY and you will be cheerful.

2 comments:

ars longa said...

After reading this , I want to watch that movie! Thanks to your blog.

maria said...

Many people recommend this movie. So I want to see it once.