Google

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Professional baseball

Yomiuri Giants won the championship at professional baseball in Central League. In addition, Nippon-Ham Fighters won the championship at the Pacific League. Because I liked Yomiuri Giants, I was glad. Because Yomiuri Giants is strong, and it is cool.The supervisor of Yomiuri Giants became Hara again, and the coercion from the mass communication would be terrible. When Hara supervised it before, Hara took the responsibility for the fact that Yomiuri Giants lost. Anyone thought that it was wrong. But Hara resigned as the supervisor of Yomiuri Giants. Then, several years later, I decided Hara to be supervised again. Anyone would be glad. And Yomiuri Giants won this year, and the fan of Yomiuri Giants was pleased. Yomiuri Giants will become stronger from now on.

2 comments:

D-boy said...

I am fan of Yomiuri Giants too. I am glad to hear the news. I expect that Giants win the next season.

tama said...

It has admired also by me who aid the Tigers.