Google

Thursday, October 11, 2007

An increase in the price of flour

Good afternoon. Recently, I heard news which said about an increase in the price of flour. Therefore, I want to talk about this topic, today. First, I want to explain about the present conditions of some countries. In Europe, pasta is a staple food but it has been damaged by the poor crops and any other causes so pasta’s price will go up in the near future. Also, the price of Shoronpo which is one of the most popular Chinese foods went up, too. It is a very big problem for us. Next, I will talk about the cause of these problems. We often hear about the word of environmental destruction and we know that it draws many problems, for example, extraordinary weather and drought. Therefore, we are suffered from an increase in the price of flour by our ego. It is very sad news and we cannot avoid this problem so we should take this seriously and have to act for this problem as well as we can, I think.

No comments: