Google

Friday, October 12, 2007

Danger in busy station

I think the busy stations are very danger because some people move selfish. Although the slide doors of trains don't open, someone push from back of the queues. Next, someone push into the queues for the moving stairways or steps. There is danger to happen domino topplings accidents. In another point, some people suddenly stop walking and suddenly turning. It can cause collisions.If that people is cars, it will be crashes and traffic accidnt. Racing drivers drive the cars thinking other drivers, so there are a few crashes relatively in spite of high speed driving.We need more etiquette in busy stations.

3 comments:

ai said...

Yes,the station and train is danger during rush hour especially for children, elderly people and the handicapped. Although I can take a bus instead of a train, most people cannot avoid taking train because of circumstance of traffic in Japan.
And I think there is another problem. Japanese station and train is too complicated to take train easily for people especially for the elderly and foreigners. I can not still understand the map of the metro.
I think station should be comfortable for all of the people.

ANNA said...

I ageree to your opinion! I really afreid of being dropped to the track by crash with someone,every day. The monorail is safe in that point. Anyhow the sutation in the morning is dangerous! We should be more careful!!

Mcboy said...

I think so too. Each of us should care about not being selfish.