Google

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

W series

The W series of MLB was performed this week. This match is play of Red Sox and Rockies. After all an attention player of Red Sox is Matsuzaka. Because Matsuzaka was the result that is delicate in the last match, this match is important. An attention player of Rockies is Matsui. I hope that Matsui can contribute to a match. The match that Matsuzaka participated in began. The result of Matsusaka was a good thing. It is that Matsuzaka made hit to have been surprised most. I was glad by the result that Matsusaka had good.

1 comment:

yuya-u said...

I think that Matsuzaka did his/her best well though I was such out of condition. After all I want you to try it hard so that it is it with the ace of the Major Leagues from now on because it was a Japanese ace.