Google

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What is the xylitol?

I do not know it though I usually eat the gum that has xylitol in it. Why is the xylitol good for teeth? The xylitol is the sweetest in all the sugar alcohol. And, it is a sweetness degree equal with sugar. The xylitol stimulates the secretion of saliva. As a result, the calcium level in the mouth increases, and the escape ash prevention and the effect of of making to the lime again are promoted. It prevents the decayed tooth being generated. In addition, the xylitol decreases the number of decayed tooth bacteria. It is a custom to take the xylitol in France. I have understood the xylitol is good for teeth.

4 comments:

maro said...

I heard someone said that if there is a chewing gum, which is made by 100% xylitol, nobody will have bad tooth. I want it!!

remon said...

I think that I eat the xylitol gum every day.

くじら12号 said...

Xylitol is very useful.
I think that xylitol's article is made more.

maria said...

Reading this, I first knew why a sweet Xylitol is good for teeth.