Google

Friday, October 19, 2007

Airplane × Mobile phone

Do you like to go abroad? I like very much but when I thought that I want to go abroad, I must usually use the airplane and keep still in there for a long time. Also I think it is boring so I want to enjoy that time. However, EU countries may solve this problem so I want to talk about this, today. In a plane, we can listen to music and radio but we will soon be tired of them so I think it is the best solution to talk with someone delightfully in there. In addition, I don’t like to ride on airplane because I am acrophobia so I want to avoid fear through talking with people. Therefore, EU companies will solve this problem because they will enable to use cellular phones in their planes. If you want to use during plane flying, we can use this so we can avoid boring from talking with friends. It is very good for us, I think.

2 comments:

candy said...

I lile to see movies in the airplane, but if we can use mobilephone in the airplane, our trip will be more wonderful!!

puru said...

I think it will be nice too. But not talking,and not being concerned of people in the same room is a bit sad.