Google

Friday, November 09, 2007

iPhone

Today, Apple begins to sell iPhone in the UK!! I feel it is very fantastic and I’m interested in this news because I like listening to music and knowing about technology. This phone was produced by Apple in America and this phone has 8GB and it has many functions. For example, watching a movie and taking pictures, listening to music. Also, Apple was tied up with Google for the function of map. It is very interesting! The price of this phone is 269 pounds in the UK and Japanese people can also be going to get this phone soon. I couldn’t imagine that we will have these technological phones when I was elementary school student. Therefore, we can’t expect the evolution of technology, so to live is very interesting, I think.

2 comments:

maria said...

I like listening to music, too, but am not familiar to technology. I cannot keep up with the surprisingly rapid change. The progress in technology is wonderful as our life is more useful.

ars longa said...

I want to buy iPhone!!
I love to listen to the music or watch the movies.
So I will buy it!
Thanks to your information.