Google

Friday, November 09, 2007

SPACE CURRY

I don’t want to go to space because I’m very chicken. However, I want to eat space food. Recently, the food company in Japan which was named “House Shokuhin” began to sell the space food of curry on the internet. It is supplied with astronauts and astronettes in International Space Station and its’ name is “SPACE CURRY”. The price of this is 525 yen. It contains turmeric and calcium, so it is good for our health and makes me more energetic. Therefore, we can enjoy life of space by this, if you will go to space. I think some people will start to live in space in the near future, so it may become good business. Anyway, I will absolutely eat this space food. If you want to eat, you can buy this on the site of the company. (https://www.shop-house.com/spacecurry/index.html.)

1 comment:

kitty said...

I want to eat space curry too and I want to go space someday.