Google

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The style of Japnese goverment

Yesterday, a Japnnese prime minister, Takeo Hukuda, insisted to get the "Freedom party" as the ruling party and "Democratic party" as the opposotion one together to come true his policy. Mr.Ozawa as a head of the opposition party agreed with minister's opinion for the present. First of all, I cannot understand why menbers of Congrss don't try to cooperate with each other even though their goal that they are going to make Japan a safty and exellent country are the same. Japnese people imcluding me don't want to see their battle any more, I think. If they have time to criticize another party, I want them to use the time to discuss the support for the poor country,issues of pension and so on. Taking this occasion, Japanese government should look thire policy over again.

1 comment:

neko said...

I think that it's no meaning to only complain. Although some party don't achieve own manifesto,they only criticize. So I want them to focus not own party's benefit,but nation.