Google

Monday, December 24, 2007

Good Point of Waiting Flight

In America, air plane's delay of arrival and departure is serious. On the other hand, this problem seems to have some good points. A survey showed that about 10 percent of passenger who wait flight have experienced in love at a bar or restaurants while they are waiting planes. Visiters can find good person in America. Also, the survey showed that Philadelphia airport is the best place to experience to be in love. I think it's very funny news, but if you want to be in love, please try to go to America.

3 comments:

Mcboy said...

That's very funny! I would like to go to America!!

sfx said...

I want to wait an airplane in America too. Are they local airports? I want to fall in love once in America!! This funny research is like an american joke.

ANNA said...

It's romantic!! I want to be in love in America......